Forum.xda-developers Contributor stempox Post This Method How Install Adobe Flash Player on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. He Ask
“”As announced directly from Adobe, Android will no longer support Flash Player to the latest version of the OS and then Google came home on devices not just the Flash Player. Is not officially supported, but that does not mean that Flash Player can not be installed on our device with Android Jelly Bean 4.1.””
Here Is the Method For Install Adobe Flash Player On Android smartphones and tablets.
- Download the file flash_player version 184.108.40.206
- Transfer the apk file to your internal SD card phone.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your phone and download AppInstaller
- Go into Settings > Security > Check mark “Unknown Sources”
- Open AppsInstaller and find “Adobe Flash Player 11.1 (1).apk” that you transfered earlier.
- Tap on the file and tap “Install”
- Go to your Browser > Settings > Advanced
- Tap on “Enable Plug-ins” and set it to “Always on” or ‘On demand”. NOT “Off”
- Enjoy Flash Player
Install Adobe Flash Player on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Video